- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Beautiful, VERY SPACIOUS town home full of light, in a quiet, established community. 3 bdrm, 2.5 bath, 1,880 S. Lovely marble staircase sings out the quality construction. Hardwood floors, crown molding & granite add to it's beauty. This is the largest floor plan in the community, which includes: and oversized living room w/ sunny balcony, vaulted ceilings, a wall of windows & gas fp. New HE furnace, water heater, W/D. 2 car garage & YARD WITH SOUTHERN EXPOSURE, maintained by HOA. Close to town & I-90, 15 miles to DT Seattle, 5min to DT Bellevue. At the base of Cougar Mtn. Recreational trails and zoo. Lower level is perfect for expansive home office. AND NO RENTAL CAP!!!-consult article 8, section12 of CCR'S.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1748007
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Building Name: Sammamish Point
- Community: Issaquah
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Sunset Elem
- High School: Issaquah High
- Junior High School: Pacific Cascade Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 397,931
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Craftsman
- Year Built: 1996
- Web ID: CSHVCF
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Ins., Internet, Lawn Service, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Metal/Vinyl
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK, Dogs OK
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Mountain(s), Territorial
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $425
- Taxes (Est): $6,749
- Taxes (Year): 2020